Thursday, April 2, 2009

On Economics, Lying, and Proxy Surfers.

Have you ever missed a day of class, and then when you're back the next day, trying to catch up, you feel like they covered about 10 chapters instead of the half of one they were supposed to? That was just one part of today, which felt like the entire world felt some malicious hatred towards me. Not to mention that everyone kept biting me for some reason...but that's a different story. Next item: Lying. Actually, screw that. I'll go into that in the next post. I realized today that I'm going to morph into one of those compulsive blogger types merely for the fact that I don't feel comfortable putting my emotions into words for other people to listen to. Finally: Proxy Surfers. Entirely useful except when you need to use a searchbar, check something off, or use a script. And seriously, you never realize how much you use those three little things until you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment