Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things he doesn't know, and that it's too late to worry about now.

Hmmm...I'll make a list. I'm rather fond of those. Little backstory: He's my ex. Also was my best friend. (This was condition is at his request. We are no longer to acknowledge each other's existence.)
  • His boyfriend did lie. He told me they'd never date because he knew it would kill me.
  • I'm not blind, I know he's using me to get stuff and to go places. It's not that I'm stupid enough to let him walk all over me, it's that I'm in love enough not to care.
  • His birthday present was going to be backstage, VIP passes to his favorite band.
  • Whenever I cry, I'm an overemotional bitch. Whenever someone else cries, he runs to them. It kills me.
  • I carved the word "Lies" on to my ankle so that whenever I walk I feel it and am reminded of everything he's done to me.
  • He accuses other people of trying to use him, but he uses people worse than anyone else I know.

And the thing that would upset him the worst:

  • That Ipod he lost? We had insurance on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment